When we believe there isn’t enough, there isn’t
[Julie Ann Cairns]
In today’s episode of Mum-to-Mum Monday, we’ll be talking about abundance. Often in life, we’re bombarded with messages of scarcity, so much so, you might start to feel the optimism, hope and belief in yourself starting to drain away. But don’t despair, because it is possible to make a shift to the abundance mindset where you stay positive, keep smiling, and have your eyes wide open to all the possibilities, freedom and choice you deserve.
My guest today is SuperMum Julie Ann Cairns
Julie, a former economist for the Reserve Bank of Australia lives in Sydney, Australia with her husband and 12 year old daughter. She’s been working in the finance and wealth-creation industry for over 25 years and has taught more than 10,000 people how to create wealth and trade the international financial markets.
Her financial knowledge, alongside her own personal story of both making, and loosing fortunes, lead her to write, produce and direct her own documentary film called The Abundance Code which we’ll be talking about today.
The Abundance Code brings together over a dozen experts to bring you practical tips and inspiration to stay out of scarcity and keep moving into abundance. To connect and create. To collaborate instead of competing. To find purpose and meaning in your life instead of feeling lost, confused and alone.
I’m so happy to welcome Julie to the show today because she will inspire you to transform yourself and your life, and empower you to live an abundant life free from limiting beliefs.
Click to Listen:
In this episode, you’ll find out:
- Why Julie was so drawn to living an abundant life, she made a film about it!
- Julie’s fascinating personal story of Cinderella-in-reverse
- What an abundant life looks like, and how abundance will affect you more than you could ever know
- What the extremely common subconscious barriers are that we put up between ourselves and our attainment of abundant wealth and freedom
- The 3 secret steps of belief change, and how unlocking them will lead to a life of abundance
- How to start tapping into our intuition to make better decisions
- How mums can change our ‘code’ in order to live a life of abundance
Hope you enjoy todays show!
Tell me what you think?
If you have a question or want some advice from an expert in abundance, ask away.
And let us know in the comments: Do you live a life of scarcity? Or do you feel that everything you’ll ever need is at your fingertips?
Now, Go Conquer Motherhood!
Lisa York x
JULIE’S WEBSITE: The Abundance Code
JULIE’S BOOK: The Abundance Code: How to Bust the 7 Money Myths for a Rich Life Now
BOOK RECOMMENDATION: The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy
FIND TODAY’S SHOW AT: www.Lisa-York.com/033
Fan of The SuperMum Podcast
More from The SuperMum Podcast
Don’t forget to share The SuperMum Podcast with all your friends!
Join Lisa York ....
.... and become the mum you dreamed you'd be