Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start getting excited about what could go right
If you’re a regular listener of The Friday Café, you might just recognise today’s guest on Mum-to-Mum Monday.
Earlier this year, SuperMum, Michelle Dawson and her husband Nick attended ‘Unleash the Power Within’ in London, a four day conference hosted by Tony Robbins, the incredible American motivational speaker and self-development author.
Tony and his team tour all four corners of the globe each year with the event, and bring about huge life changes to the thousands of guests that attend his conferences.
And if you haven’t heard of ‘Unleash the Power Within’, you’ll certainly have heard about his famous Firewalk, where attendees walk barefoot over white hot coals. It’s a symbolic experience that proves if you can make it through the fire, you can make it through anything.
Well, Michelle and her husband Nick, who had two boys aged 4 and 2 at the time went along in April this year when Michelle was 5 months pregnant with Rafferty who was born last month in August.
Like so many others, the experience changed their lives dramatically, and Michelle is here today to share her incredible story.
And so impressed was I by Michelle in her interview, and her attitude to her life as a mother, I invited her to co-host The Friday Café each week. I love that this episode will give you an opportunity to get to know her a bit better.
Listen now to find out whether Michelle did the Firewalk literally whilst barefoot and pregnant.
Click to Listen:
In this episode, you’ll find out:
- Why Michelle was so drawn to Tony Robbins she decided to buy tickets, despite the hefty price tag
- How Michelle felt when Tony first appeared on stage, and what drew her attention to his legs
- Whether Michelle was able to overcome her fears enough to walk barefoot and pregnant (literally) over a bed of white hot coals
- How Tony gave Michelle an understanding of what she truely wants in life so she can make fundamental decisions, build a plan and create strategies for sustained momentum
- Why taking action is the key to success
- How to combat your inner conflicts so that pesky voice in head can no longer hold you back and prevent you from achieving your dreams
- The power of pure energy, and why energy is the most important factor in creating an extraordinary quality of life
- How the ‘Unleash the Power Within’ experience has changed Michelle’s entire thinking
Hope you enjoy todays show!
Please leave a comment:
So from all the things we’ve talked about today, tell us what has inspired you most? Would you consider buying tickets yourself?
Now, Go Conquer Motherhood!
Lisa York x
WEBSITE: Tony Robbins Official Website
BOOK RECOMMENDATION: What I Know For Sure by Oprah Winfrey
FIND TODAY’S SHOW AT: www.Lisa-York.com/013
Fan of The SuperMum Podcast
And don’t forget to share The SuperMum Podcast with all your friends!