It’s your birthright to live the life you desire
In today’s episode of Mum-to-Mum Monday we’ll be finding out how to re-balance our busy lives as mums with the use of self-care. It’s so very important, because when a woman feels alive and whole and connected to her essence, she’s unstoppable.
My guest today is SuperMum, Renée Trudeau.
Renée lives in Austin, Texas with her husband and teenage son and is an internationally-recognised life balance coach and speaker. She’ also the president of Career Strategists, an award-winning coaching and consulting firm and her corporate clients include Fortune 500 companies such as Dell, Ernst & Young and IBM.
Her work has been featured in the New York Times, US News and World Report, Good Housekeeping, Spirituality & Health and more.
She’s also the author of three best-selling books on life-balance including The Mother’s Guide to Self-Renewal: How to Reclaim, Rejuvenate and Re-Balance Your Life which we’ll be talking about today.
Renée has been creating and facilitating transformational events for women for more than 20 years. She and her team have trained hundreds of RTA-Certified Facilitators in more than 10 countries around the world to lead self-renewal groups for women based on her award-winning curriculum.
Renée has a kind and beautiful soul and genuinely cares about the needs of mothers, so she is the perfect person to set us on the road to self-renewal.
I’m overjoyed to have Renée my show today, because as a sought after life balance expert and highly acclaimed author, we can learn so much from her.
Click to Listen:
In this episode, you’ll find out:
- How Renée became a pioneer in the area of self-care for mums
- Renée’s journey to prioritising herself, and what self-care looks like in her busy life
- How Renée’s spirited upbringing in a family with seven children has impacted her work
- The two key things that mums need to know – more than anything else – about self-care
- How we can begin a self-care practice in our own busy life
- That it is possible to find a life that nurtures and nourishes you both inside and out
Hope you enjoy todays show!
Please leave a comment:
If you have a question or want some advice from an internationally-recognised life-balance coach and speaker, ask away.
And let us know in the comments, have you found a way to care and nourish yourself as a mum or do you struggle to find the time?
Now, Go Conquer Motherhood!
Lisa York x
RENÉE’S WEBSITE: Renée Trudeau and Associates
RESOURCES: Renée’s Free Resources
MOVIE: Captain Fantastic
PROFILE: Elizabeth Gilbert
- Nurturing the Soul of Your Family: 10 Ways to Reconnect and Find Peace in Everyday Life
- The Mother’s Guide to Self-Renewal: How to Reclaim, Rejuvenate and Re-balance Your Life
- Courageous Parents, Confident Kids: Letting Go So You Can Both Grow
BOOK RECOMMENDATION: The Power Of Habit: Why We Do What We Do, and How to Change by Charles Duhigg
FIND TODAY’S SHOW AT: www.Lisa-York.com/025
Fan of The SuperMum Podcast
And don’t forget to share The SuperMum Podcast with all your friends!
Before you head off ....
.... want to be part of the SuperMum tribe?