With experience comes wisdom
In today’s episode of Mum-to-Mum Monday we’ll be talking about how to rediscover a new passion, power and purpose in your life to create meaningful success and a purposeful balance in your life.
My guest today is SuperMum, Sally Thibault.
Sally has three adult children, one of whom is autistic, and lives on the Gold Coast of Australia with her husband of 35 years to the day. Sally is a professional Keynote Speaker, the author of two books, and a certified Emotional Freedom Technique Practitioner. If that wasn’t enough, she’s also a Women’s Success Mentor and facilitates the Reclaim You programs.
With over 35 years experience in the Health and Wellness Industry, Sally has been featured extensively in Australian national and local media and is currently the Health and Wellness Expert on a Queensland national radio programme.
As the mother of adult children, Sally gives us her benefit of hindsight and perspective on raising children, and she shares with us how she overcame many of the obstacles of motherhood.
It wasn’t an easy journey, having three children, one with Aspergers Syndrome, as well as managing her career.
Over the years, Sally has learned about the true meaning of purpose, parenting and living in the present. She believes the patterns of the past hold the solutions to what you want in the future. Today Sally will help us make sense of those patterns in order to follow through with the intentions you have set, and create success in your life as a mum.
I’m so happy to have Sally on my show today. She has so much wisdom to share from a mum who’s been there in the trenches. She’s here to share the strength and positivity she gained from her experiences throughout her mothering years.
Click to Listen:
In this episode, you’ll find out:
- How raising a child living with autism was both the worst and the best times of Sally’s life
- The true meaning of purpose, parenting and living in the present
- How the Energy Psychology technique of Tapping can change your life
- How Tapping (EFT) allowed Sally to make sense of why she always walked away from success
- Why only 8% of people who set intentions achieve them and why
- The 6-step success strategy that is a powerful guidepost for achieving success
- How the patterns of your past hold the solution to what you want in life
- Why Sally believes that many women are being called to step up into leadership…urgently
Hope you enjoy todays show!
Tell me what you think?
If you have a question or want some advice from a mum who’s been there, done it and got the t-shirt ask away.
And let us know in the comments, what positive things can you take from a difficult situation? What can you do to improve your life right now?
Now, Go Conquer Motherhood!
Lisa York x
SALLY’S WEBSITE: Sally Thibault
- David’s Gift: Asperger’s Syndrome, Life & Love. One Family Inspirational Journey from Diagonis to Graduation
- Tapping to Reclaim You: How to Reignite Your Passion, Power and Purpose in 30 Days
ARTICLE: How a Triathlon Helped America Ferrera Defy Her Inner Critic in the New York Times
PREVIOUS PODCAST: 007: The Fast Way to Nourish from Within for Busy Mums | Mandie Spooner
PROFILE: Gabby Bernstein
MOVIE: The Secret
- Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead by Sheryl Sandberg
- Abundance Now: Amplify Your Life & Achieve Prosperity by Lisa Nichols and Janet Switzer
- The Big Leap: Conquer Your Hidden Fear and Take Life to the Next Level by Gay Hendricks
FIND TODAY’S SHOW AT: www.Lisa-York.com/043
Fan of The SuperMum Podcast
More from The SuperMum Podcast
Don’t forget to share The SuperMum Podcast with all your friends!
Before you head off ....
.... want to be part of the SuperMum tribe?