It is possible to find meaning and purpose and peace as a powerful mom and professional
In today’s episode of Mum-to-Mum Monday you’ll discover a way through that fog. Because it’s possible to be committed, not only to your family, but to keeping your career alive.
My guest today is SuperMum, Sarah Argenal.
Sarah and her husband, Joey live in San Diego, California. They have a 3 year old boy Beckett, and are expecting their second son in June. After becoming a mum, Sarah found the demands of working in Corporate Litigation alongside juggling family life to be exhausting and overwhelming. So she started a futile quest for help and information. But there was nothing out there.
She knew that something had to change, if not only for herself, but for the many other corporate parents who wanted to keep a firm foothold in both worlds. After hundreds of hours of research, Sarah created her own support system and founded the Working Parent Resource.
Sarah offers her community of like-minded working mums and dads reliable information and practical training to help them successfully manage their career and home life. Her Frazzled to Balanced™ Bootcamp “helps ambitious working parents slow down and reclaim their time so they can focus on what matters most.”
Today Sarah shares her journey of navigating her corporate career; keeping her relationships alive and her home life happy; and being the best mum she can possibly be. All whilst helping other parents figure out how to have it all too.
I’m delighted to have Sarah on my show today as she’ll teach you how to manage your time, conserve your energy; take time out to recharge and focus on you; AND achieve a happy balance between home and work.
Click to Listen:
In this episode, we talk about:
- The struggles Sarah faced during the early parenting years when trying to balance her career and life as a new mum
- Why it’s better to focus on your levels of energy, rather than the amount of time you have
- How to eliminate, automate and delegate when tackling your never-ending to-do list
- How to ensure you’re taking time out to re-charge and focus on yourself, despite having a full life
- Managing the energy-zapping and toxic people in your life, so you can be surrounded by high quality and supportive people
- What balance looks like in Sarah’s incredibly busy but extremely fulfilling life
Hope you enjoy todays show!
Tell me what you think?
If you would like to leave a comment for Sarah then we’d love you to come and say hello.
And let us know in the comments;
Are you determined to keep your career on track, despite the numerous demands of motherhood? How well are you juggling your work and home life?
We would love to hear your story.
Now, Go Conquer Motherhood!
Lisa York x
QUOTE : Taken from How Working Moms are Selling Themselves Short (and how to stop) by Sarah Argenal
- Website: Working Parent Resource
- Facebook: Working Parent Resource
- 5 Day Free Challenge: Frazzled to Balanced™ Bootcamp
PODCAST: Working Parent Resource
PREVIOUS EPISODE: 002: Boundless Energy and How to Get It
- The Productivity Project: Proven Ways to Become More Awesome by Chris Bailey
- Siblings Without Rivalry: How to Help Your Children Live Together So You Can Live Too by Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish
BOOK: Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
PSSST, IS IT JUST ME? Thanks to Pippa aged 7 from London, UK.
If you would like your little one to feature at the end of my show, send me an email and I’ll tell you how
FIND TODAY’S SHOW AT: www.Lisa-York.com/059
Fan of The SuperMum Podcast
Check out this great iTunes Rating and Review
Thanks ‘Hakenvisual’, I appreciate it.
“I love this podcast. I listen to it when my little one has his morning nap and the other two have left for school. It’s my ME-time with a cup of coffee and peace and quiet- time to get inspired by amazing people and to map out a path for myself beyond motherhood. Thanks Lisa for all your great work! 😀”
More from The SuperMum Podcast
Don’t forget to share The SuperMum Podcast with all your friends!
Join SuperMum ....
.... and never miss a trick again!