You are confined only by the walls you build yourself
It’s easy to limit yourself to something short of your true potential. That’s because as mums, we have a huge amount of pressure with everything else that life throws at us. But although we have to fight longer and harder, that shouldn’t stop us achieving the things we want.
In today’s episode of Mum-to-Mum Monday we’ll be discussing our individual glass ceilings, the importance of speaking to ourselves with love, and what the heck Theta Healing is.
My guest today is SuperMum, Joss Hobson.
Joss, who lives in New Zealand with her two teenage children, trained as a Clinical Psychologist. However, she didn’t feel her work took her to the deepest parts of human thoughts and behaviour that she craved. But when she stumbled upon Theta Healing, she found it to be the building block to connecting the body, brain and soul.
Joss became a Theta Healing Practitioner and soon had a year-long waiting list of clients. This incredible demand helped her realise that her time would be much better spent teaching and mentoring Theta Healing practitioners so she should spread the message more widely.
She now works with people, helping them reach the deepest roots of who they are, and releasing blocks so they can lead present, fulfilling lives. And she will do the same for you today.
I am excited to welcome Joss to my show today where she will tell us her thoughts on raising children, help us to ask ‘Where is the love in that?’ and help us eradicate our limiting beliefs.
Click to Listen:
In this episode, we talk about:
- Why negative self talk is so harmful and how you should be speaking to yourself
- Why the simple practice of asking yourself, ‘Where is the love in that?’ can be so beneficial
- Limiting beliefs; what they are, how to recognise them and how to overcome them
- How to break through your individual mummy glass ceiling
- How to think positive thoughts and find virtues in all that you do
- Why it’s important to recognise the wisdom in your children, rather than focusing on their behaviour
Hope you enjoy todays show!
Tell me what you think?
I’d love to hear from you with your opinion of Theta Healing. So if you’d like to leave a comment for me or Joss we’d love you to come and say hello.
And let us know in the comments;
Are you guilty of speaking to yourself without love? Are you ready to challenge your limiting beliefs?
Now, Go Conquer Motherhood!
Lisa York x
- The Biology of Belief: Unleashing the Power of Consciousness, Matter & Miracles by Bruce H. Lipton
- Theta Healing: Introducing an Extraordinary Energy Healing Modality by Vianna Stibal
PSSST, IS IT JUST ME?: Thanks to my son Benny age 4 from Canberra, Australia. Watch a super cute video of me and Benny recording it here
If you would like your little one to feature at the end of my show, send me an email and I’ll show you how
FIND TODAY’S SHOW AT: www.Lisa-York.com/055
Fan of The SuperMum Podcast
More from The SuperMum Podcast
Don’t forget to share The SuperMum Podcast with all your friends!
Before you head off ....
.... want to be part of the SuperMum tribe?