Pssst. Is It Just Me?
Your little one, featured on The SuperMum Podcast.
It’s fun and easy. Watch the video to find out what to do
Remember: Choose something that really annoys or frustrates you, which your child really loves or is proud of.
Here are some examples:
- Lisa Says:
- Is it just me, or do you hate it when they give out free balloons at the shops?
- Is it just me, or do you hate it when the school has a themed fancy dress day?
- Is it just me, or do you always have to paddle through wee to get to the toilet?
- Is it just me, or do you spend hours deleting hundreds of photos of their foot off your phone?
- Your Child Says:
- I love it when they give me a balloon at the shops
- I love it when we get to dress up at school
- I’m a big boy now. I go to the toilet by myself.
- I’m good at taking photos on mummy’s phone
Email your amazing recordings to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hear this recording in action 061: How to Transform Yourself from a Hot Mess to Mindful Mom | Ali Katz
Just for fun ….
This is so cute, I had to show you